Acid Tech created by Kman of the IF Skin Zone
The Serpent's Lair - dedicated to the Alpha Legion

zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Serpent's Lair Alpha Legion Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Favourite 40K quotes, Look up
Arkos524
Posted: Jul 28 2009, 08:38 AM

Chaos Marine

Group: Members
Member No.: 385

I thought we should have an area where we can post our favourite quotes of 40k. Okay mine is pretty simple and is from the Ogryn entry in the old guard codex:
"It's dark in dere!"
Always makes me giggle that a giant creature like an Ogryn would be scared of the dark.
Xaigion
Posted: Jul 30 2009, 03:11 PM

Space Monkey

Member No.: 394

Well my friend loves the "Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne, cheese for the rat god."

--------------------
Behind every great action are a million subtle movements. We are those movements. Hydramark.jpg

user posted image
Unanything
Posted: Jul 30 2009, 05:14 PM

Aspiring Champion

Member No.: 393

""Some call the Eldar decadent. If that is true, the Imperial Army could do with that kind of decadence!" - Last words of Colonel Brin, executed heretic 463.M38" - Eldar Codex, 3rd edition

Most of the actually tactical ones all reveal to me why no one is claiming is succeeding in claiming the galaxy. They are either shallow, weak, tautological or have no nuance or logic behind them, which basically explains why our Primarch(s) could run rings around all of his brothers and most of the rest of the human race.

One exception are the Orks. They actually try their hand at logic, quite ironically. Example:

"Orkses is never beaten in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die so it don't count as beat. If we runs for it then we don't die neither, so we can always come back for anuvver go, see!"

Godly...

--------------------
Are you still to learn that the end and perfection of our victories is to avoid the vices and infirmities of those whom we subdue?

Reason well from the beginning and then there will never be any need to look back with confusion and doubt.

The Agents of Gamma Contingency Plog
ageis
Posted: Jul 30 2009, 07:57 PM

Master Strategist

Group: Global Mods
Member No.: 174

mine would have to be

"sucsess is measured in blood. yours or your enemy's"

think its a blood angel one.

of course "I'm Alpharius" does spring to mind too biggrin.gif

--------------------
"The devil is not mocked" - Alpharius

user posted image
Vashuss
Posted: Nov 2 2009, 05:04 AM

Cultist

Member No.: 418

One of my favs is from Dawn of War.

Lord Bale: SINDRIIIIIII

And then there's always that moment from Legion.

AL Marine: I admire your balls, hetman
Bronzi: they were only out because I was taking a leak

And, cannot forget...

Bezerker: WE NEED A NEW DRIVER, THIS ONE IS DEAD!

--------------------
- .... .. ... / .. ... / ...- .- ... .... ..- ... ... ---... / -.-. .- ... - / --- ..-. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / ... -.-. .- .-.. . ... .-.-.-/ --- ..- .-. / - .. -- . / .... .- ... / -.-. --- -- . .-.-.- / ..-. --- .-. / - .... . / . -- .--. . .-. --- .-. .-.-.-
Cpt. Kelto
Posted: Aug 29 2010, 05:19 AM

Cultist

Member No.: 464

My top favourites have to be:

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, swing your arms and shout!" -Ciaphas Cain.

For every battle honour, a thousand heroes die alone, unsung and unremembered. -Unknown

Probably my very most favourite of ALL time:

"You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. You are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honorable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood." -Inquisitor Czevak

--------------------
"You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. You are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honorable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood." -Inquisitor Czevak

Hydra Dominatus
Sensei
Posted: Aug 31 2010, 11:15 AM

Cultist

Member No.: 455

"Ignorance is the shield of the innocent."

I use that on my students a lot...

--------------------
The gods are not on the side of the big battalions, but on the side of those who shoot best.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Warvault Webring
Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0855 seconds | Archive