These rules will provide lots of fun and just an easy sense of the board for everyone, so please read them before posting.
REGISTRATION AND USERNAMES
- You may not register more than once. If you don't remember your password and/or screen name, you may email one of the admins.
- Please be aware that mature content may be used in posts, and it's to your discretion to handle what you can. This goes out especially to those under 12, who has to lie to join this forum.
- Try and use proper grammar/spelling. We understand not everyone is perfect, but avoid all caps, kewl ch@t, and fUNKiE wRiTiNg.
- No bashing of staff and/or members. This will result in a warning and/or suspension.
- We understand everyone has an opinion, but please do not continuously bash Alaina, movies, music, etc as we do have members here who may be a fans of the suggested item.
- Try to use the best punctuation you can.
- Refrain from excessive bad language. We're all mature people, and I think we can handle that.
- No pornography, racist comments, sexist comments, or anything else abusive unless related to debate.
- When starting a thread, make sure it hasn't already been started. We'll close or delete these threads without any notice.
- No spamming.
- Don't double post. Click edit, please. Staff will delete double posts with no warning.
- Stay on topic. Don't change the subject completely. Warnings can be given out for this.
- When starting a new thread, make the title specific. Don't write "OMG look inside" or "c0me in lul....".
- Never give out your password to anyone.
- Don't give out any personal information (address, last name, phone numbers, school names/addresses, pager numbers, etc.)
SIGNATURES & ICONS
-Do not let your signature take up a whole page. Keep it a decent size. Some members may have dial up and that will slow their computer down.
-Icons are 125x125; they can be less.
revolution skinned by Lea (iloveyou.) of Red Carpet & Rebellion and skin_it.