Visit St. Matthias Sister Site

Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to St. Matthias Anglican Church (Barbados). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

How To Join This Board, Just in case you weren't sure
abajan
Posted: Jul 25 2006, 09:11 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Here's how:
  • Above, where you see "Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )", click Register
  • Before entering any information, scroll to the bottom of the page, click "Terms of Use" and carefully read the rules
  • Close the "Terms of Use" window
  • Type a username. (It need not be your real name)
  • Choose a long and hard to decipher password: something that's easy for you to remember but hard for others to figure out. Mix numbers with UPPERCASE and lowercase letters
  • Re-type your password
  • Enter your email address (ensure it is correct because an automated message containing a validation link will be sent to you)
  • Re-type your email address
  • Enter the 6 digit security code shown
  • Read the information in the Terms of Service section
  • Check the box next to "I agree"
  • Click the "Submit my registration" button
  • Check your email for the message containing the validation link. (It may take several minutes before it appears in your inbox. If you don't see it there, even after waiting several hours, check your junk mail folder, as it may have been incorrectly indentified by your email provider as spam. If you don't see the message there either, send a private message to me via our guestbook, including your email address (in the email field) and the username you want to use. I will manually register you. Look for an email from me containing your password. Your very first order of business (if you had to register using this second method) is to change your password because no one but you (not even me) should know it!
  • If you were able to receive the first email okay, click the validation link it contains and wait for the registration confirmation window
Note for Hotmail Users

By default, Hotmail disables links contained in emails from unknown entities. Click "Show content" (in the area highlighted in yellow near the top of the page) to enable all links in the message. Alternatively, you can just highlight that link and copy it into your browser's address bar, or click "Mark as safe."

Welcome aboard!
After registering, I encourage you to explore the various help files provided.

See you in the forums! smile.gif
« Next Oldest | St. Matthias Anglican Church (Barbados) Online | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive