InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to After Graduation. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome to AG: Mysteries of Magic!

Chatterbox
Listed At:

RPG-Directory
Credits
"Black and White and Gold All Over" skin Carmen
Codes Coding Experts
Side-bar Roswenth

All site content subject to pan-dimensional time/space continuum fabric of magic connector gene disturbances. Pinkie Pie and Ali the Fish not included with registration. Please remain in the upright position while posting. The site administrators are not responsible for any personal injuries related to eye strain, sleep disorders, Casperitis, Lurkerberry Syndrome, or any other addictive behaviors developed while using the site.

Also, this is Apollo's button: Cornify

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Absences & Returns
Admin
Posted: Apr 15 2008, 09:41 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

You say goodbye & I say hello

Post your absences, returns, or Merlin forbid, goodbyes in this thread.
The admin will keep it up-to-date.
Thank you for keeping everyone at A.G. informed!
up!
Fletcher Parish
Posted: May 31 2010, 06:18 AM

Daily Prophet Archivist
Group Icon

Group: The Press
Member No.: 334

I have returned! ...Not that I told anybody I was going to be absent. Or that anybody really noticed I was gone.

So, basically what happened is that I just finished my junior year of college, and it ATE MY SOUL. I had a full credit load both semesters, including night classes (shoot me now), voice lessons with the devil, and massive amounts of paper and story-writing (I'm an English major). Add that to the fact that I joined a sorority last spring, and in addition to the basic stuff all sisters are obligated to do, I was elected Parliamentarian (which means I'm in charge of Roberts' Rules of Order at meetings) and, this past semester, Philanthropy Chair (which means I'm in charge of raising money and awareness for our national philanthropy). I've also been dealing with helping my friends with relationship drama, friendship drama, and parental drama (including, might I add, Artemius Baxby, who moved in with us a week ago).

And that's completely ignoring the fact that my father died two weeks before Christmas.

At any rate, MOST of this is kind of taken care of now, and I've got a lot more free time than I previously thought, so I'll be back and active as much as I possibly can! Sorry again to everyone I just ditched like that...
up!
Arista Seaborne
Posted: May 31 2010, 03:07 PM

Speechwriter to the Minister
Group Icon

Group: Level 1: Ministry Support Staff
Member No.: 347

A little crazy thing happened for me called my senior year of high school. I just graduated yesterday so I've got the whole summer to figure out how to rebalance everything in my life before I go to college in the fall.

I didn't mean to be gone so long. And to be honest, with my other writing (a novel, memoir, etc.) I kind of forgot about here. But then I got an email from the admins asking where I had been.

So here I am again - ready to catch up and start RPing anew.
up!
Anna Hamilton
Posted: May 31 2010, 11:19 PM

Mediwitch
Group Icon

Group: Magical Medicine
Member No.: 34

So... hello. I have been gone for quite some time, probably over a year in fact. I really have a bad habit of doing this. I go away for awhile and disappear. I get so busy with school that I completely neglect RPing and then it just tends to slip my mind and I go about my life pretending as if this had never happened. This, however, is not good and I have realized that I actually do miss this. I miss the creative stimulation and working with people to form a story that transcends just my one character to form a unique world. And not to mention the educational benefits of helping me to practice writing. Long story short I would like to return to the shenanigans going on here! Hopefully I can stay committed this time smile.gif

~Erik
up!
Kelsey Andersson
Posted: Jun 1 2010, 09:27 AM

Accidental Magic Reversal Squad
Group Icon

Group: Level 3: Accidents/Catastrophes
Member No.: 120

Hey everyone! Sorry that 'Kelsey' and 'Derek' have been gone awhile. Been horribly busy with school...anyone up for some fresh plots? I just hope that I can get back into the swing of things here again
up!
Apollo Sinistra
Posted: Jun 6 2010, 10:09 PM

Sinistra's Secondhand Shop
Group Icon

Group: Business Owner
Member No.: 6

Hey All,

I'm in the process of moving from one coast to the other for the next few days. This includes but is not limited to packing tomorrow, flying to chicago, road tripping from Chicago to DC, unpacking, furnishing, starting job, and reuniting with bf after a whole month (yeah that whole month bit was for you Arty, felt like you could make fun of me better if I added it ;P).

Anyway I probably will not be posting very much for the next two weeks. I'll probably get a few up but till I'm settled Apollo, Sofia, Edward, and Zippy are going to be MIA. Terribly sorry. This away status is active starting tomorrow.

Apollo
up!
Arista Seaborne
Posted: Jun 9 2010, 04:43 PM

Speechwriter to the Minister
Group Icon

Group: Level 1: Ministry Support Staff
Member No.: 347

On Friday evening I will be leaving for Washington D.C. (maybe I'll see Apollo!) for National History Day. I will have internet but it will be on my iPod since I don't have my laptop yet. And posting on this site on my iPod equals not fun.

So, Arista will be temporarily absent from Saturday to Thursday.
up!
Noriko Yukimura
Posted: Jun 11 2010, 05:06 AM

Lawyer
Group Icon

Group: Level 5: Intl. Cooperation
Member No.: 368

I've to collect my ma from an eye op. Monday morning and I'll be staying at my da's from Friday - Sunday where the internet is less than desirable so I might not be able to get on until Monday night/Tuesday.

Sorry
_JJ
up!
Apollo Sinistra
Posted: Jun 16 2010, 11:16 PM

Sinistra's Secondhand Shop
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

Add two weeks to my notice of not really being here -

My car of 8 hours was totaled by an idiot. Insurance is fun to deal with since not one, not two, not three but four states are involved. Yeah fun stuff. I can tell you all about it if you pm me. I have one west coast state, one east coast state, and two middle states giving their two sense about the matter. I win! (or epic fail).

Insurance, Licensing, Beach Weekend, planning out a 401k (I feel so old! when did I get old) and a week of having a visiting bf are my excuses. Choose whichever ones make you happy!

Love,
Apollo, Sofia, Zippy, and Edward
up!
Ivy Ballantine
Posted: Jun 19 2010, 09:57 PM

Auror/Hit Witch
Group Icon

Group: Level 2: Law Enforcement
Member No.: 17

I'm going on vacation tomorrow, which means more posts starting Monday! Woot! I like not working. biggrin.gif
up!
Alexandra Eelanor
Posted: Jun 21 2010, 12:01 PM

Auror
Group Icon

Group: Level 2: Law Enforcement
Member No.: 339

I'm back! I finished up my fashion degree and while htere's still those basics I need to do.. those are things like history and government that I pass without even really evrer going to class. So! Hello. I'm back.
up!
Noriko Yukimura
Posted: Jun 21 2010, 03:11 PM

Lawyer
Group Icon

Group: Level 5: Intl. Cooperation
Member No.: 368

Hey guys,

Im sorry about this but I wont be able to post consistently for a while. Im on the verge of getting fired and have worked myself into a complete panic. My roleplaying muse has done the same and is quietly crying in a corner of my brain. Ill be back as soon as I get her some therapy.

-JJ (Jennifer Jones, Noriko Yukimura)
up!
Logan Fletcher
Posted: Jun 21 2010, 07:34 PM

Owner, Fletcher's Hand-Crafted Wands
Group Icon

Member No.: 8

Man. Hey guys, I'm sorry I've been MIA for awhile. Long story short, Spiv's happy place decided to temporarily implode and left her pretty well adrift in a sea of neuroses, BUT luckily the doldrums have been navigated and left behind, so posting will resume. biggrin.gif
up!
Anna Hamilton
Posted: Jun 23 2010, 03:01 AM

Mediwitch
Group Icon

Group: Magical Medicine
Member No.: 34

Hey guys,

I'm going on a trip to Spain with my school for 12 days starting thursday so i'll be MIA until July 5th... Sorry to run away just as i start to make my return! I'll be back though, don't worry smile.gif

-Erik
up!
Carmen Snidgeton
Posted: Jun 24 2010, 07:42 PM

Daily Prophet Editor-in-Chief
Group Icon

Group: The Press
Member No.: 2

There hasn't been as much posting as I expected the past few days, because (surprise!) I got engaged! Awesomeness. biggrin.gif I'm going to try my best to get to a few of my threads (Artie, ministry meeting people) as soon as possible.
up!
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free

Pages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 1.3224 seconds | Archive