zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to After Graduation. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome to AG: Mysteries of Magic!

Chatterbox
Listed At:

RPG-Directory
Credits
"Black and White and Gold All Over" skin Carmen
Codes Coding Experts
Side-bar Roswenth

All site content subject to pan-dimensional time/space continuum fabric of magic connector gene disturbances. Pinkie Pie and Ali the Fish not included with registration. Please remain in the upright position while posting. The site administrators are not responsible for any personal injuries related to eye strain, sleep disorders, Casperitis, Lurkerberry Syndrome, or any other addictive behaviors developed while using the site.

Also, this is Apollo's button: Cornify

Getting Back In The Game, Plotting
Anna Hamilton
Posted: Jun 1 2010, 12:18 AM

Mediwitch
Group Icon

Group: Magical Medicine
Member No.: 34

I have been inactive for a long time... a year I think, I don't even know at this point. In my brainstorming for ideas on how to easily assimilate myself back into the happenings here, I came up with the following. Im not sure if this would work and I don't know if the admins want to mess with the plot like this but its just a suggestion so let me know what you think. Okay, here it goes:

Anna is a mediwitch with few friends and I haven't done much with her to get her entangled with the other characters permanently. I was thinking that she would catch, or people would assume she caught, the "Apparation Bug" and disappear for 6 months or so (IC it was August since I last posted so I guess this makes sense) and now she stumbles back into the picture with no idea where she has been or what has happened to her. This, of course, would cause a huge fiasco with the prophet and investigations and such. It could help with progression on the fourth unforgivable plot-line and such. I just don't know if this will conflict with anything currently going on or if it will be taking things too far and screwing things up for other people's plans.

Also I did know if you wanted people to be able to come back from being bitten by the bug or if it should be kept a mystery. It is a possibility too that she could have disappeared for some completely unrelated reason and it'll come out that she isn't one of the victims. We could also play it the other way and say that she was part of this conspiracy and somehow managed to escape it all and that will progress the plot in that way.

I need help deciding which way to go with this since I'm not completely filled in with everything going on right now. Also I would need help in figuring out how to explain what actually did happen to her if we do decide to go the Apparation Bug direction.
up!
Carmen Snidgeton
Posted: Jun 1 2010, 12:25 AM

Daily Prophet Editor-in-Chief
Group Icon

Group: The Press
Member No.: 2

The first thing Snidgeton will want to do, after hearing that Anna came back from the apparition bug, is interview her. You'll want to PM Shallah Kosa (Niff) about what happens with the apparition bug, because her people are the ones causing it. If Anna was caught by the apparition bug, it would basically mean that she was captured by terrorists...there's certainly plot possibilities there! smile.gif
up!
Anna Hamilton
Posted: Jun 19 2010, 02:40 PM

Mediwitch
Group Icon

I posted something in the Mungo's forum but seeing as how that post has gone unresponded to, i just wanted to go back here and see if I could work something out with one of you guys. I really want to start to be more active here but I need one of you guys to help me out with that haha. If any of you guys are feeling up to it, check out my post and see if you are interested in replying or if you have another idea for a thread I'm game.

I'm also considering reviving my other character Jillian Doyle so any ideas for her are open as well smile.gif

Thanks guys,
Erik
up!
Noriko Yukimura
Posted: Jun 19 2010, 04:45 PM

Lawyer
Group Icon

Group: Level 5: Intl. Cooperation
Member No.: 368

Well, I think Jen and Anna would get along as they're both Healers and both rather friendly and my threads are on hiatus too. We've both got something open in different places - Mungos && the Vault for Jen - so I guess it's up to you.
up!
Teague MacGuire
Posted: Jun 19 2010, 10:11 PM

Daily Prophet Humor Columnist
Group Icon

Group: The Press
Member No.: 370

(I know I'm not logged in as her right now, but...) Mara is looking for something to do. She was planning to do something with Jen at some point (*cough, cough*), but since she runs a potions shop, I bet she and Anna would get along fairly well. And they probably knew each other--Mara was a seventh year when Anna was a first year and they were both in Hufflepuff. I envision the Puffs as being the sort of house where everybody knows everybody. So...if you wanna do something with me, let me know.
up!
Anna Hamilton
Posted: Jun 20 2010, 10:05 AM

Mediwitch
Group Icon

I think we could do something where Mara finds Anna roaming around outside in the street outside Mungos, and she recognizes her from school. Anna obviously doesn't remember her or anything for that matter so Mara takes her inside the hospital where Jen, one of Anna's friends and coworkers, tries to help. This will start the realization that something is really wrong here. We can also begin to cast suspicion Anna somehow escaped the Apparation Bug.

Sound good? Let me know what you guys think!

-Erik
up!
Noriko Yukimura
Posted: Jun 21 2010, 03:13 PM

Lawyer
Group Icon

Group: Level 5: Intl. Cooperation
Member No.: 368

I'm totally behind that but...-cough- -points to absence thread and quickly ducks-
up!
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1056 seconds | Archive