Title: Keeping track of gooses
Description: Because Mila fails at life
Milanthia - January 21, 2011 11:51 PM (GMT)
For those of us with many gooses to do, here's a place to store them.. Mostly because I can't keep track and I have many to do right now.
Milanthia - January 22, 2011 12:06 AM (GMT)
Have you seen the new Weyrwoman's underpants? Because she sure hasn't. Where did the drudges put that laundry load!? - In progress
And why is Feyth calling Hers to come look IMMEDIATELY?!
Was our Weyrwoman really doing that with/to that person? How scandalous!
B'ren... why are you so invested in getting rid of the crowd that's gathering?
B'ren has had a horrifically sexy dream about someone. Now when he looks at that someone, he can't think of anything else. Scrumptious awkwardness ensues. - In progress.
Pick two characters. Tell us about their Love That Will Conquer Death (or at least, inhibitions).
"You would not believe what that sunset looks like from here..."
"... That's not a sunset." <--- At some point, if you accept, this must happen. Who's talking? How should I know.
One of your characters must burst in to song/dance/both.
In this self-same thread (whichever it turns out to be), the words "vexation", "elephantine", "queasy", and "malnourished" must appear, not necessarily in that order or in the same post.
Lena - January 22, 2011 12:07 AM (GMT)
1. Have your character lie, either to purposely spare someone's feelings or to purposely hurt them.
2. [REDACTED] has bird issues.
Reakeda - January 22, 2011 12:08 AM (GMT)
1. In a thread, your female character must go through some PMS issues - they must experience some rather epic moodswings throughout the roleplay. At some point they must be furious, amorous, gleeful and saddened. How and why you go about this is up to you, however, they must be noticable in characterly. <3
Ego - February 21, 2011 08:18 PM (GMT)
They're all for S'val, obviously.
|TEN REASONS WHY SERVAL IS REALLY IN LOVE WITH JALEY!|
1. A friend lies to C’lior for you when you skip Candidate lessons to scope out snowriders at the bathing pools. A best friend is hiding behind a towel rack with you, trying to get a glimpse of Kyra naked.
2. Jaley knows nearly everyone here, and that includes girls who like scars and a little bit of kink. If C’lior knew half of what his least favorite Candidate gets into outside the barracks – and sometimes in it – he’d tear me a new one so huge it’d make my scars look like papercuts.
3. About the scars. He’s the only one who jokes about them instead of pretending they’re not there or staring all slackjawed like a baby on tranquilizers. … I like that.
4. He sleeps with a girl and a few days later she’s sobbing in the Lower Caverns because he hasn’t talked to her since. I nick a bottle of wine from the kitchens and smile like I’m listening and give her a refill or six and she lets me… comfort her. Works great for Jaley and me. Dunno about the girl. I don’t talk to her afterwards either.
5. No one else wants to talk shit about Eojana with me. Come on. Being “nice” or whatever doesn’t make up for looking like a herdbeast on its hind legs.
6. Oh, yeah, he plays nice around the ladies, but have you seen that son of a bitch when he’s mad? Jaley has a violent streak, and I like getting hurt. Any idiot can see how that works out.
7. Look, have you seen his pecs? They’re huge. If I close my eyes and touch them I can pretend they’re Ilyse’s breasts and – fuckin’ A, who spiked my klah with truth serum?
8. When I was 15 and he was 17 we agreed that if one of our dragons ever flew the other, we were just gonna get totally shitfaced, roll with it, wake up with no memory of the event whatsoever, and go on with our lives. That’s what friends do, man. Those plans are still on. Won’t need ‘em, though, since we’re both impressing Silver this Hatching and taking this Weyr by storm.
9. He’s my bro.
10. … seriously, have you seen this guy naked?
|EGO MUST FIND A WAY TO HAVE SERVAL PLAY RING AROUND THE YUPPAS (*COUGHROSIESCOUGHCOUGH*) WITH SOMEONE IN A POST!|
NOT YET FULFILLED.
|Tell/show us what Dukiath is fascinated by. Bonus points for hilarity or cuteness. An internet if it's something utterly unexpected yet makes sense.|
Answered in part in The Hatching Feast and Awestruck. May elaborate on this later to earn bonus points and/or an internet, since I've played it straight thus far.
|Provided S'val survives his latest encounter with Giygas, then he must apologize to the drudge girl he insulted... and then compliment her. About anything.|
NOT YET FULFILLED.
Not sure how this works out / will work out with what ended up happening in the feast thread. I'll work it in sometime if I have the chance.
|I do hereby goose you to use the sentence, "Why, Eojana, you look particularly ugly today, the day we all decide who's the best person forever!" seriously in a post by S'val.|
NOT YET FULFILLED.
|Part Two-- Let's forget the impossibility of S'val ever seeing Eo's dream, and say that he did. Please post his reaction for my amusement. xoxo, Mango|
"I don't even know where to start with you. So first off you're fucking delusional, you know that? This shit is ridiculous. You all think you're better than me cause I'm scarred up and ugly and I can't write. Like dragonets tore me up tongue to tail seven years in a row because I had it coming somehow, like bastard 'riderbrat Serval spent his free time stealing your dolls instead of healing dragonmen, right? You ever got a better reason to talk shit about me except I don't look like you and talk like you and I don't always use my indoor voice when people are treating me like shit? Yeah, hardy sharding har, in my dream S'val ain't wearing pants and it's funny because he's mutilated. Look in the fucking mirror, Eojana. You Stood with me all those Turns and you watched me bleed and that's all that makes us different is I got hurt and you didn't so I guess that makes you the best person forever, huh? Guess everyone in the world and their mother was looking the other way when I got that egg off Faith and you stood there all blubbery and useless. Guess they weren't interested 'til I got myself in a fight and then someone else gets to be the hero, anyone but me, 'cause they stopped me hitting back a guy who tried to take my face off my skull. Eojana so kind, watching Faith burning in the sand. Eojana so strong, too scared for her own damn self to move, Eojana so fair-minded, following the rules like a good silverrider, following the rules so close the only girl what's worth the Ice is going to die for them. Real nice. You gonna read me this best-person-ever test I can't pass because it's a pity vote for the fattest, ugliest, most selfish pig in the Weyr, Eojana? That make it fair? Real nice. You want to fantasize about my humiliation because my shit life doesn't do the job thorough enough for you? You go right ahead. You just remember you're a pathetic, hypocritical fatty. And at least one 'rider in this Weyr doesn't pity you enough to pretend otherwise."
|S'val and M'kael.|
Discuss, or create a thread with Mango (or just create a thread and wait for M'kael to pop in ;p).
NOT YET FULFILLED.
| "You are CBox-goosed. S'val must bite three people.|
NOT YET FULFILLED.
| "Have S'val describe a dream in which he and J'ley both turn into women for a night." |
NOT YET FULFILLED.
Rose - February 24, 2011 12:12 AM (GMT)
-You need to do a thread in which C'nic the Mentally Collected is rather speechless and shocked by being flirted with by another man. Have fun!
To be fulfilled.
-C'nic must have a insert foot in mouth moment with the Weyrleader - in some thread in the future.
-Is that a lock of C'nic's hair... On that person!? Oh the scandal!
-Tezenari must imagine herself as S'val in a post!
T.B.F. e.e XDDrenai
-Dreanai must sneeze on somebody else's dracona!
-You must have a thread with Kiass in which Drenai seems incredibly drunk (though she really isn't), and she can't convince him otherwise. lol Time to relive some of the old days!
-You will note that there are some forums on the board that have no threads at all. Your mission is to make a thread for one of those forums. Bonus points for creativity. Fulfilled! (and open)
-Name all your characters favorite colours and a reason why it's their favorite! Go!
Tezenari: Dark forest green, because green is the color of summer, and therefore warmth.
Mejal: Red? *shrug* or blue. Dark red and/or blue. Because they're vibrant, and a welcome change from white snow, brown bark, and evergreen.
Z'nyn: Hm... Probably... yellow. Because yellow is usually a bright color, as opposed to a darker shade.
C'nic: Sky blue, because it reminds me of flying on a clear day. Clear days tend to be rather more enjoyable than the stormy variation.
Drenai: My favorite color has always been the warm blue of Drenaiisk. I can remember seeing him next to me in my first memory and my latest memory, and I've always wished my eyes could be that color.
Tsuchi: Jewel tones, of any shade, really. They're bright and warm.
-Your character + a really bad day = ???
Math. It is hard. Help a Mango out?
-A pox on you and your ridiculous words- and by that, I mean a pox on one of your characters. Ew, what is that?
One of your characters must convince a rider of a male dragon that their lifemate is impotent for some reason or other. It does not have to be true, but it has to be convincing - we need reasons anad proof, dear Rose!
-For your prompt:
"Every rose has its thorns."
...I'm sorry. xD I had to. Use it OOC or IC in any way you like.
-DO SOME SPECULATING ABOUT ALL THE POISONING. ASAP.
Milanthia - May 9, 2011 11:20 AM (GMT)
Anyone want to help me with some of my gooses?
Lena - May 10, 2011 05:24 AM (GMT)
I place myself at your disposal!
I am terribly tempted to suggest K'len for "B'ren has had a horrifically sexy dream about someone. Now when he looks at that someone, he can't think of anything else. Scrumptious awkwardness ensues.", just because that would be so awkward for everyone. I am a horrible person.
Milanthia - May 10, 2011 07:44 AM (GMT)
That sounds pretty amazing actually. xD <3 He is TOTALLY who he's going to have an awkward sexy dream about.
Lena - May 10, 2011 10:09 PM (GMT)
Just give me a shout when you want me for threading, then? =)
If you want to make it really awkward, you could make it a threesome. With S'val.
Milanthia - May 20, 2011 10:31 AM (GMT)
There is totally a thread for the dream goose in the barracks. x3
matiera - May 27, 2011 09:26 AM (GMT)
Mati Been Goosed.
'Alyssa must muse over the word 'musing' at some point in a post' [Unfulfilled]
^-- I am waiting for the correct muse to write this post.
Rose - May 29, 2011 05:28 PM (GMT)
I also have many gooses that need fulfilling. If any of them catch anyone's eye, I would be glad to set up a thread for it. ;D