963fansection -> Applications for moderators now being accepted
963 Fan Section v2.5

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to 963fansection. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Applications for moderators now being accepted, Check here to see how to apply
Joe_Cracker
  Posted: Jan 2 2008, 08:53 PM

Founder, Co-Director, Writer

Group: Co-Administrator
Member No.: 2

I have just completed a new moderator test specially made for 963 Fan Section v2.5 Here is what we ask for.

You will post in this thread to inquire about becoming a moderator, we will then PM you asking for your qualifications to either me or Atrius, and if you are chosen by either of the two of us, we will then PM you the Morality test. You must PM your answers to either me or Atrius.

*Moral code.(You will be asked 10 questions, 8 of them are multiple choice, you must score a minimum of %600 total and %60 average or higher and your in.)

This post has been edited by Joe_Cracker on Mar 5 2010, 12:47 AM

--------------------
Crackasize!

user posted image
Blastcap45
Posted: Jan 2 2008, 10:01 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

I would Love to be a moderater for this form!

I love lots of qualifications which are listed in following:

:START:
1. I was head moderator at GreaterZeldaForums.gov (now deleted b-cuz 2 many jealous moderaters rebelled). I didn't rebel! This shows my loyalty.

2. I was a crossingguard for a week for elementary school kids. I told cars and trucks to stop! This shows my authority and bravery.

3. I took a typing class last summer in Remedial Computer Camp. This shows what I have lots of computer expertise.

4. In gym I was picked by my teacher to be TEAM CAPTIN. I got got to pick my player's for Dodge-ball with and I made sure to chose the fast kids so we would WIN lol. This shows that I have good leader-ship.

5. When I baught the Legend of Zelda for my Wii I played it nonstop! I got stuck and frusterated trying to escape from the cell that Wolf Link was put in tho. I gave up and never played it again. LOL I think it was a glitch. This shows that I am a TRUE Zelda Fan!!!!

--------------------
I'm the man
Jjkr
Posted: Jan 2 2008, 10:07 PM

Member No.: 5

Joe, I PMed you my application and I hope you will consider me. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Joe_Cracker
Posted: Jan 2 2008, 11:26 PM

I've got your messages, if you haven't PM'd me already then you should. Membership levels will go up fast once our animation is released.

--------------------
Crackasize!

user posted image
The Unknown Creature
Posted: Jan 9 2008, 09:25 AM

Member No.: 9

I PMed Joe Cracker but no message back yet. Joe, are you around? I need to no if i am under concideration.

Or mabe the PM i sent to Mr. Cracker was not to his sattasfaction sad.gif

I can do better I promiss.
Jjkr
Posted: Jan 9 2008, 11:55 AM

Member No.: 5

Yeah I never got one back either I guess Joe didn't like my old job on his boards. I'm sorry Joe I tried and I'd try harder. sad.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Jon_Eagle
Posted: Jan 10 2008, 01:38 AM

Member No.: 3

963 productions has never been too hot in terms of fan response.. certainly don't expect a reply. Maybe when 963 productions grows like magic beans when the world catches on how great it is, there will be a customer service department. I hope Joe Cracker never forgets his fans out there, supportin him... it would be unbecoming for someone so steeped in The Way Of The Eagle. There's a bold spirit in Joe Cracker.
Blastcap45
Posted: Jan 10 2008, 03:15 AM

Member No.: 6

jon_ergle i would care-full if i where you because tony just repeated you to the mod's because of your slandering so just lay off

--------------------
I'm the man
Tri Xuan
Posted: Jan 17 2008, 11:52 PM

Member No.: 14

I love this site.... smile.gif

--------------------
All power to the Galactor!
Jon_Eagle
Posted: Jan 20 2008, 12:41 AM

Member No.: 3

i just been disaccepted from my moderater application and here i am sitting in an apartment freezing my ass off wishing i had the complete lyrics to 'ultimate homedog'... what does that line that sounds like 'feel like your caging puppies' really say?? great song.. love it a lot.. put up all the proper lyrics, Joe!

Tri Xuan
Posted: Jan 27 2008, 07:09 PM

Member No.: 14

What? blink.gif

--------------------
All power to the Galactor!
Joe_Cracker
Posted: Mar 5 2010, 12:48 AM

*Original True LOC forum announcement*

I see that you have come to the TLOC(True Light of Courage) boards. This site has only been active since new year's eve but it needs moderators.

PM me here and don't forget to state your qualifications.

*Moral code.(You will be asked 10 multiple choice questions, score a 70 or higher and your in.)

--------------------
Crackasize!

user posted image
superstar
  Posted: Mar 5 2010, 02:07 AM

Group: Frits and Pits
Member No.: 11

Robert, before you get moderators, you need people posting here again. You should post that moderator applications are now being accepted in your latest successful IGN thread, and that way you'll probably have a large number of new posters to pick mods from that way cool.gif

cool.gif cool.gif
spiderslist
Posted: Mar 5 2010, 02:13 AM

Member No.: 66

The background looks queer but if Joe_Cracker wants to make this place any better then I want in. Hey man, are you really a superstar like Molly Shannon?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Board News | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Quick Reply

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1436 seconds | Archive
Your Ad Here