Rules as of 03/15/2010
1. You are to keep private matters among yourselves.
2. If you believe a member has more then one account, you are to keep your accusation private between the staff. Only a moderator/staff member may have more then one account.
3. You may ask Joe_Cracker or Atrius to me a moderator anytime as long as you can provide a list of qualifications.
4. Unless it in the political forum, any attempt to gain a negative emotional response from a member or moderator will result in a 72 hour ban. If you ask a moderator to help you settle the matter, both you all other parties will not be given a warning or temp bans.
5. You may talk about things that are illegal and/or should be legal but if you talk about doing anything illegal outside the political forum, you will be perma banned on the spot.
6. The new no holds barr section is for members +18 or older. You must PM a scanned copy of your valid U.S. photo ID/driver's license to view certain areas.(You may black out your ID number) Any forum without +18 in the description is to remain family friendly, post anything like bad language or offensive images will result in a 1 week ban.
7. The following may be posted in the +18, but the rest of the rules will still be enforced in this area so you must be good.
• Bad language
• Graphic images or stills from horror films
• Nudity(images or videos)
• Past criminal deeds.(If you have a record, you make talk about what you've done.)
Invisionfree.com asks that such images are not made public to visitors as per their terms and conditions.
8. We still ask that you be respectful to all members and staff but if you disagree with one point of view, try not to be offensive and remain respectful.
9. Anything such as an endorsement for a Candace running for elective office can only be posted in a Decision 20XX forum. If the Candace has not yet been nominated, you may post an endorsement in the politics section.
10. If you have something for sale that is not a Rob DVD or Rob Digital Download, you must post it in the Advertisement section where you can post the following.
• Your Ebay auction page or any auction site page
• An auction page if you are trying to sell one of your personal belongings
• Your E-Store website
• A youtube or streaming video that you are starring in as long as it's not offensive.
11. You under no circumstance can post links to download copyrighted material, it must be on streaming video or audio site, a copyrighted file such as an mp3 audio file or an mp4 video file are not allowed and will result in a perma banned.
12. If you end up being perma banned, you will be allowed to pled your case in an area that is only visable to members who have been banned. Those who where banned before these new rules went into effect have 60 days these new rules go into effect to plead their cases. If the rule you broke is still on the book, you must pass a written morality test.
13. If you are under age 13, under the COPPA rules in the terms and agreements of invisionfree.com, we will not allow you membership until you reach age 13, you will be temp banned until the day after your 13th birthday.